Is there continuity?
Faulty VSA modulator-control unit; replace the VSA modulator-control unit See: Brakes and Traction Control/Antilock Brakes / Traction Control
Systems/Traction Control Module/Service and Repair.?
Repair an open in the wire between the ACC unit and the branch of the F-CAN A line (F-CAN A L).?
Adaptive Cruise Control
Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) DTC Troubleshooting: 113
Lost Communication with the Gauge Control Module
1. Do the gauge control module self-diagnostic function See: Instrument Panel, Gauges and Warning Indicators/Instrument Cluster /
Carrier/Testing and Inspection/Initial Inspection and Diagnostic Overview.
Is the gauge control module OK?
Go to step 2.
Replace the gauge control module, and recheck.?
2. Clear the DTCs with the HDS.
3. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II), then wait for 10 seconds.
4. Check for DTCs with the HDS.
Is DTC 113 indicated?
Go to step 5.
Intermittent failure, the system is OK at this time.?
5. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0).
6. Disconnect the ACC unit 20P connector.
7. Disconnect gauge control module connector A (12P).
8. Check for continuity between ACC unit 20P connector terminal No. 10 and gauge control module connector A (12P) terminal No. 12.