32. Measure the resistance between ACC unit 20P connector terminal No. 3 and body ground. There should be less than 1.0 Ohms.
Is the resistance as specified?
Go to step 33.
Repair an open in the wire between the ACC unit and the left front brake fluid pressure sensor.?
33. Remove the jumper wire from the left front brake fluid pressure sensor.
34. Reconnect all connectors.
35. Start the engine.
36. Check the brake switch signal (BRAKE SW (N.O.)) with the HDS.
Does the indication show ON when the brake pedal is pressed, and show OFF when the brake pedal is released?
Go to step 38.
Go to step 37.
37. Check for DTCs with the HDS.
Is DTC 60, 110, or 111 indicated?
Troubleshoot the indicated DTC(s).?
Troubleshoot the brake pedal position switch signal circuit See: Powertrain Management/Computers and Control Systems/Testing and
Inspection/Component Tests and General Diagnostics/Brake Pedal Position Switch Signal Circuit Troubleshooting.?
38. Press the MAIN switch ON.
39. Clear the DTCs with the HDS.
40. Select ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL (ACC) from the DRIVING SUPPORT menu, then enter the FUNCTION TEST.
41. Activate BRAKE ACTUATOR 3 from the FUNCTION TEST menu.