Is there continuity?
Go to step 11.
Repair an open in the wire between the TPMS control unit and the appropriate initiator.?
11. Check for the noted DTC(s) in step 4.
Were DTC 61, 63, 65, or 67 indicated at the same time?
Check for loose terminals and poor connections at the TPMS control unit. If necessary, substitute a known-good TPMS control unit See:
Instrument Panel, Gauges and Warning Indicators/Tire Monitoring System/Tire Pressure Module/Service and Repair, and recheck.?
Go to step 12.
12. Swap a known-good initiator with the initiator indicated by the DTC See: Instrument Panel, Gauges and Warning Indicators/Tire Monitoring
System/Tire Pressure Monitor Receiver / Transponder/Service and Repair.
13. Reconnect all connectors.
14. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
15. Clear the DTC with the HDS.
16. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0), then turn it to ON (II) again.
17. Check for DTCs with the HDS, and compare the indicated DTC with the noted DTC(s) in step 4.