Does the indicated DTC change between the initiators that were replaced in step 12?
Replace the appropriate initiator See: Instrument Panel, Gauges and Warning Indicators/Tire Monitoring System/Tire Pressure Monitor Receiver /
Transponder/Service and Repair.?
Check for loose terminals and poor connections at the TPMS control unit. If necessary, substitute a known-good TPMS control unit See:
Instrument Panel, Gauges and Warning Indicators/Tire Monitoring System/Tire Pressure Module/Service and Repair, and recheck.?
Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) DTC Troubleshooting: 64
CMBS Operation Error (Excessive Operation)
NOTE: If the CMBS operates frequently, DTC 64 is stored.
1. Remove the front grille See: Body and Frame/Grille/Service and Repair/Front Grille Replacement.
2. Inspect the frame for warpage, and check the installation of the millimeter wave radar and the main bracket.
Is the installation and the frame OK?
Go to step 3.
Reinstall the components correctly, or replace if damaged, then go to step 3.
3. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II), then wait for 10 seconds.
4. Aim the millimeter wave radar See: Accessories and Optional Equipment/Collision Avoidance and Parking Assist Systems/Distance
5. Clear the DTCs with the HDS.
6. Press the MAIN switch ON.
7. Watch the ACC and CMBS indicators.
Do both indicators come on?
Go to step 8.
Intermittent failure, the system is OK at this time. Check for loose or poor connections.?
8. Clear the DTCs with the HDS.
9. Watch the CMBS indicator.
Does the CMBS indicator come on?