Is there any voltage?
Repair a short to power in the wire between the climate control unit and the rear air mix control motor. This short may also damage the climate
control unit. Repair a short to power before replacing the climate control unit.?
Substitute a known-good climate control unit, and recheck. If the symptom/indication goes away, replace the original climate control unit See:
Heating and Air Conditioning/Control Assembly/Service and Repair/Climate Control Unit Removal/Installation.?
13. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0), and disconnect climate control unit connector A (40P).
14. Disconnect these items:
- Driver's air mix control motor
- Passenger's air mix control motor
- Rear air mix control motor
- Humidity/in-car temperature sensor
- A/C pressure sensor
15. Check for continuity between climate control unit connector A (40P) terminal No. 6 and body ground.
Is there continuity?
Repair a short to body ground in the wire.?
Go to step 16.
16. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II), and measure the voltage between the same terminal and body ground.