56. Reconnect the negative cable to the battery.
57. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
58. Measure the voltage between body ground and floor wire harness 4P connector (right side impact sensor (first)) terminals No. 2 and No. 3
individually. There should be less than 0.2 V.
Is the voltage as specified?
Go to step 59.
Short to power in the floor wire harness between the SRS unit and the right side impact sensor (first); replace the floor wire harness, then clear the
59. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0).
60. Measure the resistance between floor wire harness 4P connector (right side impact sensor first)) terminals No. 2 and No. 3 and SRS unit
connector B (39P) terminals No. 38 and No. 39. There should be less than 1.0 Ohms.
Is the resistance as specified?
Disconnect and reconnect the connector, and then check DTC again. If the problem is still present, replace the SRS unit See: Relays and
Modules/Relays and Modules - Restraints and Safety Systems/Air Bag Control Module/Service and Repair/SRS Unit Replacement.?