Repair an open in the wire between the appropriate vertical acceleration sensor and the active damper control unit.?
14. Reconnect active damper control unit connector B (14P).
15. Start the engine, and wait 5 seconds.
16. Measure the voltage between body ground and appropriate vertical acceleration sensor 3P connector terminal No. 1.
Is there about 5 V?
Replace the appropriate vertical acceleration sensor See: Sensors and Switches/Sensors and Switches - Steering and Suspension/Sensors and
Switches - Suspension/Acceleration Sensor/Service and Repair.?
Replace the active damper control unit See: Relays and Modules/Relays and Modules - Steering and Suspension/Relays and Modules -
Suspension/Suspension Control Module/Service and Repair.?
Active Damper System DTC Troubleshooting: 2-8, 2-A
Right-front Suspension Stroke Sensor Signal Circuit Low Voltage
Right-rear Suspension Stroke Sensor Signal Circuit Low Voltage
NOTE: If DTC 8-2 is stored at the same time as DTC 2-8 or DTC 2-A, troubleshoot DTC 8-2 first, then recheck for DTC 2-8 and DTC 2-A.
1. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
2. Clear the DTC with the HDS.
3. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0).
4. Start the engine, and wait 5 seconds.
5. Check for DTCs with the HDS.
Is DTC 2-8, or 2-A indicated?
Go to step 6.
Intermittent failure, the system is OK at this time. Check for poor or loose connections between the suspension stroke sensor and the active